mercoledì 13 luglio 2022

Poetry corner ~ Too short a summer ~



Do you ever wonder what is coming after?
Maybe we are really coming to the end 
And what would you do if you would be sure that the end is near ?
And you cannot do anything about that.
What would you feel ?
Fear 
Anxiety 
Relief 
I stay wandering through a land of mine,
Thank all of my gods 
Thank all of my family 
Thank all of my friends 
You have never been so good, omg.
You can do the same!
It was a nice time,
Going back again tomorrow,
Keeping the same time for you and me.
This time you will never get to go.
So we are on a journey to the rest of the world.
She has to be there tomorrow or maybe today.
Slowly getting better,
Slowly getting used to this sense
Of perpetual loss.
Without knowing what is coming after 
Ready to see,
Waiting forever,
for life.
Hit me.
Hit me.
Every time,
I am unprepared.
Unprotected.
Spy me.
She is looking for a positive attitude,
She has to do something to make it work.
But it’s not so much better than what you can do.
You,
Thank you.
Thank you for sharing your story.
Thank you for your message.
Thank you for the good morning,
For the good night.
Too late for me.
Too late for you.
Hope it is not good.
Look where we are. 
Where did you end up?
I am really looking at this picture,
And we will have never been there.
Cosmic food 
Zero problem 
Everything else 
Please me 
Tomorrow is not my birthday.

Elda Oreto 




Nessun commento: